A place for all things I love...

Monday, March 3, 2014

Christmas Cards 2013

I knew family pictures were not going to happen at this time with us being so busy and me feeling particularly un-photogenic with my post pregnancy body.. So I dressed the boys in their Christmas best and took a few shots of them for some very late Christmas cards.
 Kingsley can be a total ham sometimes, which would be perfect if he would stay still long enough for me to take a picture.
I would have loved to get Hudson smiling too, but I could only manage to deal with getting Kingsley to sit still and not let his brother topple over..
 Kingsley did this himself while I was trying to get a picture of just Hudson. Ha he doesn't quite realize he is the BIGGER brother ;)
It's interesting how different they look to me. I can't wait to see what Hudson looks like as he gets older.
 I had to do the strangest things to get these photos of King below, but I sure do adore them!
My two little loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment