A place for all things I love...

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Potter St George Trip 2013

My grandparents live in St George and generously paid for us all to come visit. Probably the last time we will all be together for a family vacation so I was very grateful. Sadly enough we didn't get to spend a lot of time with my grandparents because my sweet grandma ended up falling after we spent the day with her and she broke some ribs and had to go to the hospital. :(
We stayed in a big house all together and though it was a little crazy it was a blast hanging out with everyone. We tried to fit in as many activities as we could between babies naps and bedtimes. We hiked..
We spent lots of time at the nearby pool since the heat made it impossible to do anything else. Kingsley loved playing in the filter funny enough. :)
We probably ate about a million popsicles.
My favorite was the splash pad/rivers in town. Kingsley had an absolute blast!
He could have played here all day long, it's perfect for babies who can't swim and like to crawl around.
These babies will have so much fun growing up together so close in age.
We went to a wacky play called the starlight express, Jeremy went out in the heat and golfed, and had a little water balloon fight.
and more pool time
First time eating (or should I say swallowing, not spitting out) watermelon.
We had so much fun spending time together and I am so grateful for my grandparents giving us the opportunity. I have the best grandparents and family around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment