A place for all things I love...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kingsley is 12 months!

We did it!! We survived a whole year! I just can't believe I have had this little guy that long! It has truly been one of the best years of my life, I love my Kingsley more than words. Here are his monthly pictures 0-12months!
 Kingsley's 12 month stats:
23% for height at 29 inches
21% for weight at 20.14 pounds
82% for head circumference at 18.50 inches
This little babe is at such a fun age. He is getting so close to walking. He loves to hold our hands and walk around. He loves to play outside though he refuses to crawl on the grass. He does a bear crawl where he won't let his knee's touch, silly boy :) He loves to ride on any sort of car/vehicle while outdoors. He and I ride around in the golf cart often while Jeremy golfs. He still doesn't know how he feels about most animals but is obsessed with birds and watching them fly around.
I am happy to say I was able to push his morning wake up time back until 8am. He still takes two naps but is slowly dropping the second. Kingsley isn't a great eater. He hates all vegetables and is very inconsistent on how much he will eat. He spits out anything he doesn't like. Hopefully I can get more creative with things to feed him. Right now he likes yogurt, cheese, bananas, oatmeal, rice, noodles, chips, potatoes, turkey and juice.
Kingsley's new trick is being an "Indian". He will put his hand to his mouth and make the indian noises. "owwawawa" It's the cutest thing ever. He still likes to count and copy words we say. Lately he says "ought-oh" the most. Usually when he throws something down. He also says good job, ball, love you, night night as well as other random words.
He also loves to clap if you even mention the word Patty Cake. He is learning so quickly and is so smart! Kingsley loves swimming and playing with balls. He especially loves holding and throwing golf balls.
He is working on cutting his 4th tooth and looks like his 5th & 6th are right behind, which means we are in for some more grumpiness unfortunately. 
Kingsley loves and knows both Grandparents and enjoys spending time at their houses. He is not super friendly to new people but always gives them a shy smile.
 This baby has my whole heart, I just love him so!

2 comments:

  1. Happy one year!! Are you going to show pics of a party??!?! I'm sure you have something awesome up your sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is so cute!
    God bless you guys and your precious boy!
    Full Lace Wigs

    ReplyDelete