A place for all things I love...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kingsley's Blessing

A couple of Sunday's ago in between conference sessions we blessed Kingsley at our home.  Kingsley was four months old, but Jeremy & I wanted to wait until his brother and most of mine could be there. (We missed you Nick & Erin!)
Jeremy requested a ham, funeral potatoes, rolls & salad, so with the help of both our moms I made it happen.
Wish we looked better in this picture, but hey at least Kingsley is happy, it was his day anyways right?
So finding a white outfit for him ended up being a little difficult since 6-12month outfits were huge on him, and 0-6 were floods. So I settled for shorts since I figured King would look adorable either way :)
This little boy just melts my heart!
Kingsley with cousin Hawkes.
It's hard to tell who's the baby & who's the toddler with these two ;)
Sorry for the picture overload, but I just couldn't help it!
 Kingsley wore his dad's shoes from when he was a baby :)
 I feel like he is already giving the fake smile 'leave me alone mom' look.. ha
We were had such a fantastic day, and were so grateful for all those who came to support our little man. He is definitely loved :)

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute Cass! You two reproduce well. I love all of your pictures of him, you are so good with your camera. Did you take classes or just teach yourself?

    ReplyDelete