A place for all things I love...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Whitney's baby shower

Forever ago (I'm way behind on blogging) I helped Blair throw a baby shower for our cute friend Whitney and her baby girl!
I thought it would be fun to do more colors besides pink, so yellow, gold & aqua made up the decorations.
A little fabric paint on onesies
The food was very tasty
Blair's little sister made this adorable little giraffe!
Aren't these two the cutest!?
I dream off the day I can buy little girl stuff for my own
It was a very exciting day :)
Whitney is such a beautiful pregnant lady!
She got some cute home made gifts
It was so fun to hang out with old friends, and meet new ones too.
When we were younger almost all our friends lived in the condo's in Fruit Heights. Such fond memories were had there :)
Can't wait to meet Whitney's little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment