A place for all things I love...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Adjusting

So I am feeling happy & settled here in Utah finally. It is so nice to be able to run errands by myself, see family, & just have so many resources at my fingertips. Jeremy on the other hand I think has had a harder time adjusting. One of the big things being the weather. I think he almost cried when it snowed here last week, he really is a baby when it comes to cold weather. I don't know if he will ever stop missing the warm MX weather.
Diesel just like his dad also hates the snow & cold. It's very hard to get him outside to go to the bathroom because he won't step near the snow. I thought these snow boots would come in handy, but turns out he doesn't enjoy them..
I think these BYU sweats are the only warm clothing Jeremy owns. We will probably need to get him a whole new wardrobe including a coat & such, but I am going to wait until next fall. I was so glad to throw away almost all of his old khaki floods that he has been wearing to work for the last 8 years! I know he doesn't enjoy wearing a suit everyday, but at least he doesn't look homeless anymore :)
So luckily the weather was warm enough this sunday to get outside & play tennis. I loved to go play tennis with Jeremy & Diesel in the summer which usually ended in a water fight, so hopefully after this baby comes we can get back into it, because it is such fun exercise.
Landon & Meg against Jer & Prezley
This would be Prezley's oops face. Pretty cute I think.
Jeremy enjoying himself :)
I played some but couldn't really get to the ball unless it was coming straight to me. So I just pouted with Diesel in the corner. No not really I had a lovely time.
I'm at 29 weeks today & can't believe how the time has flown by! Could I really have a baby in 12 weeks? Feels outrageous at this point. Especially since I don't have hardly any baby items! Hopefully after my baby showers & a few purchases I will feel a little better prepared. I also think I need to sign Jer & I up for a birthing class so we aren't totally clueless when the time comes. Also I'm still open to any advice anyone wants to throw my way :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute. Where in Farmington are you guys living now? I bet it feels nice to be be closer to family, but still such a big change! Good luck with your little baby!

    ReplyDelete