A place for all things I love...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Is it Dec 1st already!

Wow is it really December already!! I love this time of year, it's so magical. I can't wait to get home & see all the snow. 
We decided not to put up all our Christmas decorations, mainly the tree since I won't be here in San Felipe the rest of December & Jer will only be here a short time before he meets me in Utah. I did however want to get out some of my favorite decorations so Jeremy could feel a little bit of the Christmas spirit while he finishes up work here while I am in Utah. It just makes me so happy to look at :)
Very cheery & bright! I am still in love with the pom pom wreath I made last year. The trees & stockings were from target, the snow globe Jeremy gave me for my birthday, the peace letters from anthro, and my mom let me have her nutcracker men. I hope to collect decorations every year so when we finally have our own place it will have something for every corner.

Well I am off to pack as we are off to Hawaii tomorrow!!! I can't wait to relax in the sun, and swim in the warm water.
Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. Cass your mantle looks like it came straight out of a catalogue! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete