A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pre Valentine's Dinner

This Sunday we headed off to a Valentine's dinner at the Pavillion. It was surprisingly very enjoyable. First off I had a hot date which is always a plus. He threw a fit about having to wear this outfit, but I assured him he looked very handsome.
(Yes he is playing nintendo, that's why he looks so intent)
The food was the best I have ever had down here. Tomatoe bisque soup, filet mignon with asparagus & potatoes, chocolate cake + chocolate bear. It was really yum.
I don't know why I look like a she-man in picture, but just go with it.
I had originally been very skeptical of a mariachi band playing during dinner because I often find them to be loud & annoying. To my surprise they were great, with wonderful voices. I wouldn't say it was romantic music but it was a large dinner, so that wasn't going to happen.
Jeremy ended up getting a lot of attention for his pink tie, everyone loved it! He seriously was getting compliments left & right, loving it of course.
It was a very lovely evening, even with some obnoxious canadians at our table & witnessing a 200lb lady with corn rolled braids give this old dude we know a lap dance.. It was really weird at this nice formal dinner, but they were just sharing the love right?? IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment