A place for all things I love...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

blog/book

I finally finished & received my blog book. Just in time to give Jer for his birthday. He honestly thought it was so neat. We feel much better about not writing in our journals or ever printing out any photo's to put in albums. This is seriously the best of both worlds. We are planning to get a book each year.
Here are a couple of pages. We really liked the way it all turned out, the quality is great!
It will really be fun after a couple years when we have a whole shelf of these. If you have ever been interested in making a blog book, I would highly suggest using Blurb.

2 comments:

  1. Cass this looks awesome! I have done one of these books in the past, but didn't use Blurb. I totally want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for mine in the mail! I love blurb! This is my second blurb book coming, and it is definitely the best way to scrapbook now-a-days!

    ReplyDelete