A place for all things I love...

Monday, January 3, 2011

A little late...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Man I love confetti & streamers. I put these decorations on my Christmas wish list, but I guess Jeremy didn't find them appealing :) We had a wonderful new years! We ate dinner with my parents & then had a great night with friends (especially since Jeremy won some money):)

It has been such a crazy, tough, awesome, fun filled year! I can't wait to see what's in store for me in 2011. These are just a couple of things on my list:

*Go on Mediterranean cruise
*Show my sewing machine some more love
*Follow through with ideas
*Stop worrying about things I can't control
*Be more active
*Explore new music & art
*Bake more treats
*Figure out how to take excellent photo's with my new camera
*Give Diesel more baths
*Give Jeremy more kisses
and last but not least...
*MOVE OUT OF MEXICO!
So hopefully next year I can check off some of these items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment