A place for all things I love...

Monday, November 15, 2010

Home Decor & such

This weekend we made a quick trip up to San Diego to get some supplies I needed & so Jer could golf. Typical. I was in love walking around seeing all the christmas decorations & such. I especially loved this reindeer at the one & only anthropologie. I so want this in my house..
Have any of you made your xmas wish list yet?? Well if you are wealthy make sure to add these beauties to it! Aren't they the best things ever? Especially for people like me who don't ride bikes well..(U.O)
 I put up the first holiday decorations that I thought worked for thanksgiving. So fun to spruce the condo up, even though I always wish it was my own house which will not even include the color brown in it.
Acorn garland from modcloth & tree vases from anthro. It will look much better when I put up the wreath I made along with other christmas decorations :)
Jeremy & I are excited for our thanksgiving cruise, which is only 5 days away!!! We are pretty sad to be leaving our little buddy for so long though. We would totally take him if we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment