A place for all things I love...

Monday, September 6, 2010

Honeymoon..part 2

Continental breakfast is the best.
I had always wanted to ride horses in the ocean. These poor horses were pretty beat. I swear they must not feed them. Plus the hats don't really make it super fun either. At least we tried.
Our house on the beach was amazing!!!!
It came with a day bed, & the best view.
Sailing was our favorite activity. Jeremy tried to convince me to buy one when we got home :) 
The snorkeling was unreal.
Me attempting to learn how to deep sea dive. It was horrifying, I almost drown in the pool. This was the first time Jer saw me cry...I was too scared to go because I knew I would drown. Fred had kindly paid for my lessons but I just couldn't do it.
Jer saw reef sharks! Thanks to Jodie Rae for letting us borrow her underwater camera.
We even attended a wedding on the beach, I would have loved to get married on the beach 2nd after the temple.!

No comments:

Post a Comment