A place for all things I love...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Corona Del Mar morning walk

So Chris & Amy live in a cute little place called Corona Del Mar, which is right next to Newport. It is right by the beach & reminds me of wisteria lane. The houses are really small & close together but super cute. This morning I went on a walk with Truman & Diesel down to the ocean. I loved it because it really doesn't get warm until around noon so it's perfect for exercising as well.
These are some of the cool houses on the block. I love this modern/asian one :)
Diesel at one point got his leash wrapped up in the stroller wheel. So it was pretty embarrassing sitting on the sidewalk trying to get him loose.
Truman asked me to see these flowers. So he could destroy them. Ooopps.
Such a nice walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment