A place for all things I love...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last Saturday in Utah...

I can't believe I have been here for 10 days! The time has flown by & I have had so much fun.
We went to Jaxon's football game yesterday afternoon. They dominated again and Jaxon scored 3 touchdowns! I just love watching him. He is so natural it's amazing.
For some reason this is the only picture I got & you can hardly see jacko.
How cute is preggo meggo? The baby was craving nacho's, or so she says...
My cute old people and prezo at the game.
That night was finally Dusty's reception, the whole reason I actually came to Utah.
How adorable are they? It was such a pretty reception. It was so fun to get together with Amy, Blair & Nicole. We all went to jr high & high school together, so we have so many memories together. It's so fun to have those friends you can not see forever but feel like you haven't been apart a day.
Amy, Blair, Allison, Dusty*, Nicole, & Me.
A group picture with a bunch of our friends.
I absolutely love these ladies. I hope to go on a girls trip soon!
The cute couple dancing. I love how happy he looks. I think her tea length dress is so sweet.
I am so happy for Dusty & had a great night reminiscing with all my old friends.

That night I met Nick & Erin at PF Changs for dinner. (with Atlas of course:)) I love spending time with them. Atlas was being a monkey but I love that he will let me hold him now. sometimes. I'm sad I haven't had a camera whenever I have been with Nick & Erin to document us hanging out. So to make myself feel better I found this in my iphoto.
Love them :)
Well I am off back to see my husband! So though I am sad to be leaving my friends & family here in Utah, I couldn't be more excited to be back with these two again :)
Goodbye Utah & everyone in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment