A place for all things I love...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's day Sunday

Sunday.
So I am completely blogged out, but I will continue.
I did however want to say a few words about my mother who I love dearly. She truly is my best friend. I miss her the most living away in mexico. I have to talk to her almost every other day. She is so hard working, caring, loving, helpful, and sweet. The list goes on and on but I just wanted to say I love her so much, she means everything to me. Happy mother's day Mom!
Here are pictures from her day:
We opened presents after dinner. My mom is lucky she has so many kids, because she got so many presents!
We went over to my Aunt and Uncles house with other relatives and played a form of tennis, practiced back handsprings on the tramp, ate cookies and hung out. It was delightful.


No comments:

Post a Comment