A place for all things I love...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The art of bedazzling..

So sometimes when I can't think of anything else to do I decide to do what Jer loves to say, and BEDAZZLE. Bedazzle means to take something plain and jazz it up. Originally that consisted of jewels or glitter, but I think it has evolved since then but not much. The great thing about this is you either end up with something totally cool and unique, or you made the once boring item just down right ugly. So though the results are not always positive, it's the fun of being creative and hoping for something new and original. Here are a few of my latest bedazzled works..


These are fabric flowers I have made and put on pins so I can attach them to clothes or headbands. I have made and put on pins so I can attach them to clothes or headbands.

5 comments:

  1. Those are all so adorable!! You will need to teach me how to make those cute pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "close" is spelled "cloths" and "hope-ing" is "hoping" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nick I really couldn't figure out how to spell hoping yesterday for some reason. Also Jeremy would be so mad about all my misspellings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute pins! Now that I have a little girl I have been making different fabric flowers for her but I feel like it takes a million years for one!

    ReplyDelete